Monday, June 21, 2010

Tile and Grout Cleaning - Do it Yourselves Beware

Tile and Grout Cleaning Do it Yourselves beware of making your tile and grout look worse than it already is. My typical call normally states "I've tried everything to get my grout to get clean, and nothing seems to work". Typically as soon as I get to there house/business I ask what they are using to clean with and what chemicals? In almost every case, people are using products they just shouldn't be using. Avoid all chemicals at the store, friends remedy's, grandma & grandpa's vinegar, and more...These chemicals over time make your floors dirtier faster and sometimes permanently embed grease and grime into the grout itself. Before you ruin or create permanent damage to your floors visit www.lasvegastileandgroutcleaning.com and see what I can do for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment